Date(s) - 07/10/2021
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Categories No Categories
Black Women In Radio is providing a unique virtual media workshop experience for youth organizations, home schools and youth based groups. Organizers register here.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MEDIA INDUSTRY
- LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- FIND OUT WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT IN THE BUSINESS
- SEE HOW MEDIA PROFESSIONALS NAVIGATE THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF BUSINESS AND CAREER
- LEARN HOW TO CREATE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS TO IMPROVE SUCCESS
Organize a small group up to 10 participants to meet at your center/meeting room at the time of the event. ORGANIZERS WILL NOT CHARGE ADMISSION OR PASS ON A VALUE TO PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS EXPERIENCE. Youth under 21 must be accompanied by a responsible adult during the entire workshop.
Organizers must provide access to internet, Zoom and a TV monitor at the time of the event in order to ensure a successful experience. Please note that BWIR will not pay for room rentals. Meeting spaces are strictly your responsibility.
Limited space available.
For more information email Fel’esha Love at firstname.lastname@example.org